Birds on the Brink is a family-friendly environment. To make the most of your visit, and to ensure the same experience for others, please keep a few rules in mind.
● Proper attire must be worn at all times while on property, including shirts and shoes.
● Show common courtesy for other guests and staff by not using profanity or engaging in disruptive or offensive behavior.
● Pets are not permitted in the sanctuary with the exception of service animals. Due to the nature of some areas, service animals may not be permitted.
● Children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by a responsible adult.
● Alcoholic Beverages – Balloons – Balls (footballs, soccer balls, baseballs or other recreational balls) – Drones – Fireworks or Explosives – Frisbee’s – Glass Containers – Spray Paint and Aerosol Cans – Straws and Lids – Weapons of any kind except as permitted by law.
● Violation of any City, County, State or Federal law.
● Engaging in any unsafe act that may result in injury to self or others.
● Smoking of any kind including e-cigarettes and other products that produce a vapor or smoke.
● Amplified music is prohibited without written authorization. As a courtesy to others, guests must use headphones, earbuds, etc. when listening to music.
● Entering into pond or water areas
● Straying from provided paths
For the safety of the animals and our guests, guests are not permitted to:
● Intentionally aggravate or endanger birds/animals in any way, including putting fingers in aviaries or habitats, shouting or at or around birds/animals.
● Feed birds/animals.
● Throw items at birds/animals or into bird/animal habitats
● Injure birds/animals or native wildlife on property
● Chase or run in any of the habitats or sanctuary property
● Enter any bird/animal habitat or non-public area.
● Cross any barrier for any reason.
● Should you accidentally drop a personal item into an aviary or animal area, please alert the nearest staff member for assistance. Please do not attempt to retrieve any items yourself or assist others in retrieving items.
Birds on the Brink is a division of Feathered Friends Forever Rescue/Refuge (FFF)
612 Byrd Drive, Harlem, GA 30814 ♦ Phone: (706) 312-2371 ♦ Websites: birdsonthebrink.com, or follow us on Facebook