● All education programs require pre-registration. You will receive a FREE adult chaperone ticket per every 5 paid students. Additional adults pay the same rate as students.
● Minimum group size of 10 students is required. Maximum group size of 45 students.
● Regular admission price $10.00.
● Once the reservation is paid in full, any additional admission must be purchased at check-in.
● Payment by check or cash, made out to FFF, is due two weeks prior to the date of your tour.
● Educational groups will not receive refunds for day of visit cancellation due to weather. However, you can contact Ron Johnson, Schedule Coordinator at (706) 312-2371 to reschedule your field trip.
● All field trips are scheduled on Fridays. Our start times are 10am, 11:30am,1:00pm, and 2:30pm. Length of our guided exploration and educational tour is 60 minutes.
● Student’s parent and all attending chaperones must fill out and sign a waiver. All waivers are to be turned in on the day of field trip upon arrival.
● 48-hour cancellation notice is required for a full refund, please contact Ron Johnson, Schedule Coordinator at (706) 312-2371.
● Groups will be directed to Bentley’s Butterfly Habitat entrance to start visit. Trip leader will Check-in at the Welcome Center.
● Bus Parking Available. Bus to enter driveway at 612 Byrd Dr., Harlem, GA 30814 and follow signs to 608 Byrd Drive (parking lot). Only short or standard school buses can be accommodated. There is plenty of room to drive around and exit the same way.
● No Food can be eaten on the property (human food of any kind can endanger the birds). You may bring in water in bottles
For any questions you may have after scheduling your visit, please contact Ron Johnson, Schedule Coordinator – Birds on the Brink Sanctuary, at (706) 312-2371 or email: botbRon@gmail.com.
Birds on the Brink is a division of Feathered Friends Forever Rescue/Refuge (FFF)
612 Byrd Drive, Harlem, GA 30814 ♦ Phone: (706) 312-2371 ♦ Websites: birdsonthebrink.com, or follow us on Facebook